Customizing UIkit 8 from the Drupal administration back-end.
UIkit comes with an extensive variety of theme settings to configure almost
all themeable aspects of your Drupal site. This topic provides a brief
overview of these theme settings to customize the look of your website.
Jump to a section
Apply our fully responsive fluid grid system and panels, common layout parts
like blog articles and comments and useful utility classes.
Page layout settings are available for standard, tablet and mobile layouts,
allowing you to arrange the main content and sidebar regions in various ways.
Each layout is independent of the others, giving you many ways to present
your content to your users.
Additional page layout settings:
- Page Container: Add the .uk-container class to the page container to give
it a max-width and wrap the main content of your website. For large screens
it applies a different max-width.
- Page Margin: Select the margin to add to the top and bottom of the page
container. This is useful, for example, when using the gradient style with
a centered page container and a navbar.
Change region layout settings on a per region basis. You can currently apply
the following two components to each region (more will be added in the
UIkit offers different types of navigations, like navigation bars and side
navigations. Use breadcrumbs or a pagination to steer through articles.
Configure settings for the local tasks menus.
- Primary tasks style: Select the style to apply to the primary local tasks.
- Secondary tasks style: Select the style to apply to the secondary local
Configure settings for breadcrumb navigation.
- Display breadcrumbs: Check this box to display the breadcrumb.
- Display home link in breadcrumbs: Check this box to display the home link
in breadcrumb trail.
- Display current page title in breadcrumbs: Check this box to display the
current page title in breadcrumb trail.